HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND
- An entertainment and retail complex that includes the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre and the Kodak Theatre, home to the Academy Awards.
- A retail and entertainment complex with shopping alleys, broad plazas, and intimate courtyards.
THIRD STREET PROMENADE
- The pedestrian street is considered a premier shopping destinations in West LA. Artist performers and entertainers frequently seen.
- Name given to the entertainment and retail districts located adjacent to the theme parks of Universal Parks & Resorts.
- Monument to public astronomy offers high-quality solar telescopes for use. Includes information on planetarium, theater, sky reports and history.
- A large municipal park at the eastern end of the Santa Monica Mountains in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles, California.
- This official site provides information about the sign and Hollywood’s history, illustrated with photographs and two web-cams.
UNIVERSAL STUDIOS HOLLYWOOD
- A movie studio and theme park in the unincorporated Universal City community of Los Angeles County. Check out events, news, and happening at Universal.